Company: Leading insurance advisor and an award-winning broker
What are we looking for?
You must be someone who is motivated by a challenge, someone who gains satisfaction from delivering a well-rounded solution, someone who is seen by their client as a trusted advisor as opposed to being just another salesperson.
As part of our Employee Benefits team your responsibility will be to advise companies operating in Singapore, on the right insurance program for their staff, analyse and negotiate proposals with insurers and deliver the best solution and outcome for our clients. Your objectives will be to grow our corporate portfolio and achieve your annual KPI’s while carrying on the company’s values.
Key Areas of Responsibility & Focus
- Provide needs analysis and insurance advice.
- Match the client’s needs with required insurance products.
- Disseminate product information to clients in a clear, informative and helpful manner.
- Build your professional network and create new sales opportunities.
- Self-drive your performance and reach your annual KPI targets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with Insurers and clients.
- Follow internal processes and report activities through our tracking system.
- Maintain knowledge of market and competitors’ activities and plans.
- Ambitious person who is keen to jump in and commit to a new challenge in a growing company.
- Understand and have worked in the insurance industry, preferably in Employee Benefits / Corporate Solutions.
- A significant experience in Business Development (>5 years).
- Terrific Presentation & Communication skills and listen well.
- Good at planning ahead as well as being hands-on.
- Plan and manage a tender process.
- Goal oriented and feel excited working with targets and KPIs.W
- Work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Can prioritize work, remain calm under pressure and you are confident with using initiatives.
Experience in the following areas would be a bonus:
- Currently working in Employee Benefits, at either a Broker or Insurance company.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a client acquisition or sales development role.
- Experience in Insurance or Financial industry.
- Experience in Medical Insurance.
- French as either your first or second language will have an added advantage.