- Accountable for the delivery of health & medical growth targets: to grow sustainable and profitable health and medical insurance business for Hong Kong & Taiwan.
- Act as subject matter expert for health & medical products and propositions: internally as partner for local client managers to deliver collaborated innovations and services to clients; externally as opinion leader to engage clients and create business opportunities.
- Product innovation and product research & development: to collaborate with regional Solutions teams, local client managers and Products to create and execute differentiated new products for today and tomorrow, with the aim to grow the health & medical business and enhance company reputation as market leaders in innovation.
- Promote thought leadership: to influence key stakeholders in the field, particularly in the area of Greater Bay Area, date-driven underwriting and new risk pools.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant L&H experience in insurance in Asia.
- In-depth understanding of Health and Medical insurance product and landscape, with strong experience in product and propositions development (Medical product experience a plus).
- Strong experience in driving discussion throughout the end-to-end value chain including distribution, product development, risk management and operations.
- Excellent innovator and marketer, strong drive for meeting (internal and external) clients’ needs.
- Strong collaborator and ability to constructively challenge the status quo.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.