- Maintain and build strong relationships with companies/clients, Government bodies and various related organizations for purposes of recruitment and marketing.
- Represent the Company in various organizations and events e.g. job fairs
- Function as lead generation expert for client and candidate-side, thus will contribute great value to business dev, recruitment ops and overall business of RAS.
- Undertake research on an ongoing basis of the group’s target markets(business development and recruitment operations).
- Ensure that the individual quota is consistently achieved and surpassed if possible.
- Ensure that the individual pursue active Cost Control measures are constantly met.
- Assist finance in the collection of candidates placed to client.
- Implement recruitment and screening procedures in order to send quality candidates to clients within the agreed time frame.
- Interview and assess candidates for the assigned function.
- Monitor developments within the assigned industries and ensure that RAS RPO-ES/PP/OTP takes appropriate action to meet new industry demands and trends.
- Identify other possible revenue streams for RAS, e.g. training, outsourced functions, etc.
- Perform account management, maintaining and developing client relationship and raising awareness of the company.
- Generate business revenues by identifying potential clients and building relationships with existing clients.
- Ensure that individual and group quotas are consistently achieved.
- Monitor the maintenance of the candidate database for the assigned function
- Establish different methods for sourcing candidates to meet specific client requirements.
- Assist in the formulation of the strategic plan for the recruitment function.
- Assist in the formulation of an annual strategic plan of the Group
- Motivate, coach and assist other team members
- Review and analyze individual performance/accounts
- Maintain close relationships with personnel in key organizations to ensure company access of potential candidates.
- Assist in the monitoring or the maintenance of the candidates’ database
- Assist in the monitoring and or the updating of the client database.
- Attend the weekly Operations meeting and provide reports on the performance and concerns of the Group.
- Make recommendations to Functional Lead on any matters as and when they arise.
- Perform, align and deliver client expectation based on agreed scope of work, account metrics and SLA.
- Ensure that all duties and responsibilities are met within agreed timetables and in coexistence with the quality of output.
- Perform functions and other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Functional Lead/Practice Head and the Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology / Human Resource or equivalent
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in recruitment / headhunting / RPO setup
- International market exposure is a PLUS
- Knowledgeable in using a wide variety of sourcing channels is a PLUS
- Client management is a PLUS
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks with quality delivery, excellent organizational and time management skills
- Advanced verbal and written English skills
- Ability to cope with a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Quota or goal oriented
- Team player
- Located within NCR or nearby cities/provinces
- Amenable to work Onsite/Hybrid setup