We’re looking for driven, and dynamic talents with passion for recruitment and talent acquisition focusing on target selection!
THE CANDIDATE should have confidence, strong interpersonal and relationship management skills, including: professional appearance, good presentation skills; personal initiative, a sense of entrepreneurship, creativity, and the ability to direct energy towards client-focused solution building. The individual should be able to work effectively in both a team and independently, possess good time management skills, be strongly focused on delivery (output), think strategically, and be eager to learn/try new things.
To be successful, the candidate will have to understand the technical depth of the industry and the company to become and effective talent partner.
- Actively source and qualify candidates
- Manage the client’s needs and expectations
- Maintaining strong relationships in the market
- Working to improve recruitment efficiency
- Independently manage day-to-day work schedule and sales pipeline to achieve KPIs and revenue targets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Psychology / Human Resource or equivalent, Fresh Graduates are welcome!
- A year of working experience in the Recruitment / Sourcing / SALES field is a PLUS
- International market exposure is a PLUS
- Knowledgeable in using a wide variety of sourcing channels is a PLUS
- Client management is a PLUS
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks with quality delivery, strong attention to detail, and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Advanced verbal and written English skills
- Ability to cope with a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Located within NCR or NCR+